My Weaning Adventure Journal (BERRY Colour)
Plan and track your baby's weaning adventure, as they set off to explore the world of food, flavours and texture. This beautiful recycled leather binder is available in two colours (Green and Berry), and is jam-packed full of information and tools to support you on your weaning adventure.
We've worked with Lucy Upton (Specialist Paediatric Dietitian), Jenna Brown (Environmental Health Practitioner) and Kate (Mini First Aid), to equip you with an overview of each stage of weaning, a summary on food safety and first aid top tips.
This beautiful A5 journal is made from soft, luxurious recycled leather in Berry. The binder has 194 pages in total (97 double sided) and is split in to six divided sections including:
My Adventure - This section includes; Photo pages to capture those fun weaning photos, weaning essentials list, pages for you to capture new foods tried (up to 120), recipe reminders, freezer stock
1. Finding Your Feet With First Tastes - this section includes an introduction about first tastes written by Lucy, including; why vegetables first, what vegetables to start with, how to offer these vegetables and top tips. There are two pages where you can plan out baby's first two weeks of flavours.
2. Following On From First Flavours - this section includes an introduction written by Lucy, including; food combinations, iron rich foods, moving on with textures, offering water, introducing common food allergens (with a mini sticker chart), a guide to the number of meals and timings, and top tips. There are four weeks of planning pages. There is a page for each day (undated), where you can meal plan, log what baby ate, the amount they ate and any key notes.
Stage Two - Building To Balanced Meals And Beyond
This section includes some photo pages, an introduction written by Lucy, including; building mini meals, a breakdown of the key food groups with examples, finger foods, moving on with textures, a guide to the number of meals and timings, and top tips. There are four weeks of planning pages. There is a page for each day (undated), where you can meal plan, log what baby ate, the amount they ate and any key notes.
Stage Three - Taking Steps To Family Foods
This section includes some photo pages, an introduction written by Lucy, including; a focus on family meals, maintaining the balance, other nutrients to consider, next steps with finger foods, texture transitions, a guide to the number of meals and timings, and top tips. There are four weeks of planning pages. There is a page for each day (undated), where you can meal plan, log what baby ate, the amount they ate and any key notes.
My Next Adventure - Moving On From Weaning Into The Early Years
This section includes some photo pages and an introduction written by Lucy, including; toddler appetite and growth, mealtime routine, mealtime balance, milk changes and top tips.
Adventure Support - additional sections to support you on your adventure, including:
Vitamin Supplements For Babies - Written by Lucy Upton (Specialist Paediatric Dietitian)
Food Safety When Weaning - Written By Jenna Brown (Environmental Health Practitioner)
Mini First Aid's Top Tips For Weaning - Written by Kate at Mini First Aid
You can re-use your binder at the end of your adventure, either for if you are planning to have another baby, or to add plain notes pages in. (Or keep in baby's memory box!)
Please refer to important information at the bottom of the page before placing your order.
We can print and add a photo and name to your chart.
We can print and add a picture for your first photo page! There is a white area below the photo where you can write your baby's name on when it arrives (we recommend that a fine permanent marker pen works the best!). Just select the option and use the image upload function. For bundles with a chart and diary, we will use the same image.
What makes a good photo?
- High resolution
- Clear lighting
- The image will be used in a square frame, so try not to use any really close up images. We can crop the image to best suit the image area.
- Please be aware that any close up images, may result in parts of the photo cropped out.
- Please make sure that a suitable image is provided to the above specification, as these can not be reprinted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Royal Mail 2nd Class Standard Shipping (see current Order Lead-times and Shipping). Shipping calculated at checkout. Currently we only ship to the United Kingdom.
Important Information - Please Read
Important Information - Please Read
For all information across the products:
All supporting information supplied with all products is correct at time of writing (March 2021) and may be subject to change. The information across the products, is for education and informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice or medical advice. Should you decide to act upon the information, you do so at your own risk. Whilst the information is evidence based and verified where possible, we cannot guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors.
Any individual queries or questions regarding feeding, introduction of these foods, how to safely serve foods, medical diagnosis or treatment, first aid or food safety advice, should be directed to either a child’s individual medical practitioner or the relevant professional.